You are here: Home » Best Golf GPS Reviews and Comparisons of Top Rated Golf GPS Units » Golf Guru GPS Review
Golf Guru GPS Review
This Golf Guru review gives you all the information you need about Golf Guru – a multi-functional device for golfers which allows you to plan, analyze and execute your shot with perfection.
Golf Guru GPS 4 Features
- The Golf Guru GPS system PDA golf rangefinder is not just a device used in golf course. This excellent all-in-one device enables you to listen to music, play movies, view pictures and with the help of optional software, you could even use this device for road navigation.
- It has free access to over 20,000 golf course maps with 20-channel GPS and offers four read course information view-AerVu, TargetVu, SmartGreenVu and LargeVu.
- You can download the statistical information captured by the Golf Guru GPS 4 on to your computer for later viewing. This information can be very detailed such as the type of golf club you used, distance between each shot, missed shot to the right or left, if you hit a long or short shot and many more.
- It has a 3.5 inch high resolution color screen, 14-hour battery life, and this device is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Vista 64BIT, and Windows 7.
Golf Guru GPS 4 Consumer Reports
- Golf Guru GPS is one of the best multi-functional devices in golf. It has a user-friendly touch screen functionality which makes it a must-have device on any new golf courses you play on.
- It comes with an USB port which enables you to transfer the statistical data from the Golf Guru GPS system to your personal computer. With a capacity of storing information of up to 200 golf courses and access to over 20,000 golf courses, you can practically carry this GPS system across the country.
- A lot of Golf Guru Reviews are unanimous in saying that this GPS system is by far the best in golf today. Plus it is often compared to the Sonocaddie v300 but Golf Guru comes out as the clear winner.
- Golf Guru Review will also talk about its amazing smart green technology which allows you to plan your shots ahead in any greens. It gives a full graphic fairway view. It also tells you how far you are from the hazards, pins, flag, and traps from any location on the golf course.
- This above technology not only allows you to plan your shots but also tells you which club to use on which surface, it also tells you to plan your shots depending on current pin placement and it also allows you to adjust the pin placement on the greens.
Golf Guru GPS System Customer Feedback
Thanks to the many many Golf Guru reviews online, I was able to pick up the best ever golf GPS device for myself. This PDA is simply the best. I could not have been better on the course.
With my new Golf Guru 4, I am able to plan my shots and use the right club, which was always a problem with me. I can learn a great deal with the Golf Guru Color screen which gives me accurate information on what I ask for.
Buy Golf Guru today, if you want to excel in golf. You won’t regret the investment.
Overall dimensions: 4 x 3 x 1 inches (WxHxD)
Weight: 6.2 ounces
High-accuracy 20 channel GPS receiver
Fast GPS acquisition
Screen size: 3.5 inches diagonally; 2.75 x 2.065 inches (WxH)
Display Resolution: 320 x 240
Rechargeable battery with a 14-hour charge
Free access to over 20,000 standard maps
Optional SD card slot offers up to 8 gigs of additional storage
Wall charger included
Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Vista 64BIT and Windows 7
Free, unlimited course downloads (standard maps)
Yes the Golf Guru has approved handicap capture and is tournament legal.
Golf Guru Color Overall rating
According to our Golf Guru Review, we rate this product 8.8 out of 10.